Pages

Welcome to the blog Indra
Subscribe:

Monday, October 31, 2011

Patience Troubleshooting

Today Michael came to the temple with a sad heart. With a grim week he followed school activities. After school weeks, Selvi, Anita and Joni him.
"You seem unusual today, Michael," said Joni. "Yes, very wrinkled face?" Anita teased. "I'm more annoyed, here." "Why?" Joni replied. "Is it because your mama scolded? Value ulanganmu destroyed? Ration coklatmu reduced?" Michael shook his head three times "It's not. There is a new kid moved from another city in my class. His name is Jerry. He often really ngejek me. At first I did not say anything, just a mockery increasingly painful. The swelling elephant he told me I was pregnant! Look, I'll be back! " Michael said as he clenched his fists.
"If you respond, about what would happen?" Joni asked softly. "Surely he'll shut up and stop mocking me," Michael answered confidently. "What if he even invites his friends to get you? Then hatred of you even add it again?" Joni said again. "So I have to how then?" Michael asked dizziness.
"You must learn patience. Well, starting tomorrow we all accompany him home from school every so Jerry did not taunt again. If it was still fun, at least Michael can wait, hold back because we're friends," replied Johnny, Selvi and Anita mengganguk agree. Michael had so touched their best friends.
Tomorrow Joni, Selvi and Anita accompanied Michael when home from school. Jerry still cast scorn to Michael, but Michael has to deal with more patience. Michael remembers, her mother's advice, "if not addressed, long Jerry will accomplish alone." Apparently Michael did not have to wait long. One day, Jerry went to Michael and said, 'Michael, I'm sorry yes. I've been taunting you. It turns out you're a good boy. You do not retaliate ejekanku. Hm ... want to play ball this afternoon with my ga? " Michael nodded. Sure enough, patience can also solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-25690604-2